Great Valley is renowned for our great schools. Our schools consistently rank among the top 25 districts in Pennsylvania, and our curricular and extracurricular offerings engage and inspire our students. Students graduate from Great Valley with a rich and well-rounded education, a strong sense of self, a love of learning, and the tools they need to develop their interests. Our commitment to excellence in education is more than a long-standing tradition, it is our identity.
The Foundation at Great Valley created “The Annual Campaign” to provide a way for the community to make tax-deductible, voluntary donations to our great schools on an annual basis, just as you would donate to your local hospital, church or charity. The Foundation’s annual fundraising activities kick-off each school year with the Annual Campaign. Each fall we celebrate our Great Valley schools and ask our community members to donate and help to sustain our tradition of excellence in education.
The Foundation at Great Valley funds new initiatives in our schools that support these goals:
- Innovation in curriculum
- Ensure our children have access to the inspiring and encouraging specialists (supplemental support and gifted) they need in math, reading and other areas
- Keep important enrichment programs in our schools including music, art and physical education
- Broaden the available elective courses and extra-curricular activities that keep our children engaged and inspired
- Promote the innovative ideas of our Great Valley teachers through “classroom grants”
- Bring technology to our schools that enhance learning
To follow the progress of our Annual Campaign, visit our Annual Campaign page.