Our Great Valley students enjoy an educational experience that engages and inspires them. Our children have access to a breadth and depth of coursework and educational programs that allow them to explore their interests and develop their talents. They are guided along by highly qualified and dedicated teachers and staff. Great Valley’s commitment to excellence in education is not only a long-standing tradition, it is our identity.
Our community, like so many others in our state and our country, has faced economic challenges. But Great Valley’s commitment to excellence in education remains strong.
The Foundation at Great Valley partners with the community to bring support and funding to our Great Valley schools. Our support of Great Valley schools helps to keep our schools driving forward – continuing to innovate and inspire. Everything we do helps to support these priorities in our schools:
- Innovation in curriculum
- Ensure our children have access to the inspiring and encouraging specialists (supplemental support and gifted) they need in math, reading and other areas
- Keep important enrichment programs in our schools including music, art and physical education
- Broaden the available elective courses and extra-curricular activities that keep our children engaged and inspired
- Promote the innovative ideas of our Great Valley teachers through “classroom grants”
- Bring technology to our schools that enhance learning